Saints Row is a series of video games, developed by Volition and published by Deep Silver. The first game in the series was released in 2006, with the latest installment being Saints Row IV which was released on August 20th 2013.
The saints row 5 release date is the first major announcement for the upcoming Saints Row reboot. It will be released on PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Saints Row has been revealed on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC by publisher Deep Silver and developer Volition (Epic Games Store). It will premiere on February 25, 2022, as a relaunch of the series.
Our sights are set on a fresh new city, Santo Ileso, a mash-up of big city business and gloomy alley street crime, the ideal location for launching a new criminal empire and the largest and finest playground we’ve ever built. Also, the finest tacos in the American Southwest (Chalupracarbra has a particular “kick,” if you know what I mean). What is the law in this town? I’d never heard of her before. You don’t become self-made by obeying rules, do you? So, if you do—that sounds very dull, so we’ll do it our way, thank you very much. The city provides a variety of illegal enterprises to advance your goals (and earn some extra cash—rent doesn’t pay by itself).
In your path from Newbie to Boss, you may play as whomever you want, kicking asses and fighting… well, not crime, obviously. We’ll go through our most comprehensive character creator in greater detail later, but it wouldn’t be a Saints Row game if you couldn’t play as everyone from a bank teller to a green-skinned zombie alien monster. Regardless of where you fall on that spectrum, you do you, or you don’t, and we’re here to support you. We also offer smooth untethered co-op, as is customary, so you and a buddy can make those Saints Row moments together—friendship is really magical.
- Observe The Saints Being Born – Play through an unique action blockbuster narrative filled with crime, incredible scenes, and trademark shocks mixed with wit.
- Dive into Santo Ileso, the largest and finest Saints Row playground ever, spanning over nine distinct districts surrounded by the immense, magnificent grandeur of the Southwest Desert.
- Build Your Criminal Empire – Take over the city block by block, wage war on other groups, and strengthen your hold on the streets via creative criminal enterprises.
- Fire your weapons. MANY GUN OPTIONS — Firing revolvers from the hip, firing and forgetting with a rocket launcher, or obliterating up close with melee heavyweights, replete with devastating takedowns. A wide range of well-known and unusual weaponry, all of which are customisable and deadly fun.
- Embrace the Streets and the Sky – Blast through urban and desert settings with any of the vehicles available, including automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, helicopters, VTOLs, hoverbikes, hoverboards, go-karts, and wingsuits.
- Unprecedented Modification – Create the Boss of your dreams with the most comprehensive character customization suite in the series, then finish the appearance with amazing weapon and vehicle choices.
- Seamless Co-Op – Play with a buddy at any moment, thanks to completely untethered drop-in / drop-out co-op, which eliminates the need to pull either of you out of the crazy action; play nice together, or try out fresh pranks on your team member. After all, who’s in charge now?
As an example:
As if Loading…
- saints row games
- saints row 5
- when was the ps5 released