I.e. smart TV owners can use the TV for video streaming to PC or Mac. First, it is required to configure your smart TV on your TV. Open your smart TV on your TV. Then you need to find your smart TV on your local network. And then you can use streaming to cast to your TV.
Follow these steps to cast to LG TV using your mobile or PC.
Many people these days have a smart TV, and hardly any of them use the mobile application to connect to it. Does this mean that if you have a smart TV, your mobile device is useless? Absolutely not! I use the mobile application to connect to my smart TV with my mobile device. This is my guide on how to use the mobile app and its features.
Screen casting is a fantastic method to share the screen of your smartphone with a larger screen. With so many smart TVs on the market, this is a simple task. You can simply cast to a TV from any Android, iOS, or Windows smartphone. This can be done flawlessly with LG smart TVs, and if you have the newest LG Smart TVs from 2019, you can even utilize AirPlay to cast to the LG smart TVs. If you’ve just bought a new LG Smart TV and are looking for instructions on how to cast to it, look no further.
You can simply project music, video, and documents on the large screen without using any cables, much as with Smart TVs and casting. This is a really useful method of being able to display different types of papers during a meeting or even while teaching pupils anything. Because LG Smart TVs have such great screens, they would be ideal for use as a presentation or casting screen. Continue reading to learn how to cast to an LG TV.
What is the best way to cast to an LG Smart TV?
Because most LG Smart TVs use webOS, LG’s own operating system, one would expect the procedure to cast to the TV to be different. It is, in reality, more simpler and easier to use. If you have an Android or iOS smartphone, or even a Windows PC, you may use these techniques.
There are a few things you must do before casting from your mobile device or computer to the LG Smart TV.
- On your LG Smart TV remote, press the Settings button.
- From the TV’s side menu, choose Settings.
- Go to either Network or Connection options now (based on your LG Smart TV model)
- Select Wi-Fi Connection, then Network Connections Settings.
- Make that the TV is linked to the internet through Wi-Fi.
Cast from your Android device to your LG Smart TV
- Check to see whether your Android smartphone and LG Smart TV are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Look for the Wireless Display options on your Android smartphone. For various mobile phones, it will go by different names. Screen Mirror, Screen Cast, Smart View, Screen Share, or even Smart Share may be used.
- Make sure your Wireless Display option is turned on.
- A list of Wireless Displays linked to the same Wi-Fi network will appear on your Android smartphone. Choose your LG TV from the drop-down menu.
- That is all there is to it. Your Android smartphone is now casting to your LG Smart TV straight now.
Cast from your iPhone or iPad to your LG Smart TV.
- It’s important to remember that your TV must have Apple AirPlay built in for this to function. This function is available in LG Smart TVs starting in 2019.
- You’ll still need to connect your iOS smartphone and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, go to the Home Dashboard by pressing the home button on your LG Smart TV remote.
- Select and then go to the AirPlay option after you’ve found the Home dashboard.
- The AirPlay Settings screen will now appear. Settings such as the coding requirements and various subtitle and captioning parameters may be found here.
- To access the Control Center, swipe down from the upper right corner of your iOS device.
- Select the Screen Mirroring tile from the drop-down menu.
- It will look for devices that support AirPlay. Choose your LG Smart TV from the drop-down menu.
- Your iOS device will now prompt you to input a code. Your LG Smart TV will display the code.
- You’ll be able to screen mirror your iOS smartphone to the LG Smart TV as soon as you input the code.
Casting from a PC to an LG Smart TV
The process of casting from your Windows PC to your LG Smart TV is simple and straightforward. You may simply cast to the LG Smart TV if your machine supports Miracast and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Simply right-click on your desktop to bring up the context menu.
- From the context menu, choose Display Settings.
- You’ll now be directed to the Settings app, where you may change a variety of display options.
- You may either scroll down and choose Connect to Wireless Display or open control center and pick the Connect option.
- It will now begin looking for other wireless displays on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Choose your LG Smart TV from the drop-down menu.
- On your LG Smart TV, a prompt will display. Allow your PC to cast to the TV by selecting Yes.
- That’s how you may wirelessly cast your PC to your LG Smart TV.
These are the three options for casting to your LG smart TV, depending on your device. Please let us know if this advice was helpful in the comments section below. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to post them.
Use this guide to learn how to cast to LG Smart TV from Mobile and PC.. Read more about lg tv miracast not working and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cast from PC to LG Smart TV?
LG Smart TVs have a built-in web browser, so you can use your PC to cast from.
How do I cast my phone to my LG TV?
You can use the LG Smart Share app to cast your phone screen to your TV.
How do I connect my PC to my LG Smart TV wirelessly?
You can connect your PC to your LG Smart TV wirelessly using a wireless adapter.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- lg screen share app
- lg smart tv screen share android
- lg smart tv screen mirroring pc
- miracast lg tv
- cast to lg smart tv from pc